EB3 US Green card Toll Free 1-888-280-8819 Viber/Wechat/WhatsApp/IMO 1.514.883.4721
Email: info@us-eb3.com


Here are some common questions about EB3

  • What is the purpose of EB-3 Employment based immigrant visa?

    To satisfy labor-market demand for unskilled workers in the United States, the US government offers an opportunity for eligible applicants to immigrate and work in the US under the EB-3 Immigrant Visa Program.

  • Can the applicant bring their spouse and children?

    Yes, principal applicant may be accompanied by spouse and children below the age of 21. Accompanying family members are eligible to obtain a green card.

  • How to define the meaning of unskilled worker?

    A qualified foreign national who is capable to perform unskilled labor which are less than two years of training or experience. The job is not of a temporary or seasonal nature. And there are no appropriately qualified workers available in the U.S.

  • What is an unskilled labour jobs?

    Jobs such as packaging worker, some factory workers, farm laborers, grocery clerks, Hotel maids, and general commercial cleaners.

  • Is the employment offered wages?

    Yes, they offer minimum or above minimum wages (set by federal of state Government)

  • How long does it take to process EB-3?

    It depends on country of birth, usually takes 2 – 2.5 years.

  • Is there a premium processing for I-140?

    Yes, for additional fees processing time can be expedited.

  • Any travel restrictions on EB-3?

    There are no travel restriction. You can travel in and out of the United States.

  • What is the advantage of the EB-3 program over other US Immigration programs?

    The EB3 program’s  advantageous over other US immigration program is that it has minimal criteria for qualification. There are no specific work experience required; there is no language proficiency testing required and there is no requirement for  net worth. You may include your spouse and any unmarried children under the age of 21 in your application.

    With the EB3 program,  it is straight forward. Upon arriving to the United States, a full time and permanent job will be waiting for  you. You and your family will immediately have permanent residency  in the US as Green Card holders and they too will be able to work and study anywhere in the United States. The processing time for an EB-3 application is typically 1-1.5 years. This is significantly shorter than other US immigration programs.

  • Can I leave my job once I get my Green Card?

    With the EB-3 program, a joint application is filed between the employee and employer with the Department of Labour. If for any reason the employee terminates his employment with his employer, the employer may file a complaint to the Department of Labour, who may then take action to cancel employee’s Green Card. To avoid situations like this, we recommend that you should stay with your employer for a minimal of one year.

  • Will I be eligible to apply for U.S. Citizenship under this program?

    As a Green Card holder, you will be able to apply for U.S. Citizenship and get the passport. Below are the requirements you must fulfill:

    • Be at least 18 years old at the time of filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
    • Be a permanent resident (have a “Green Card”) for at least 5 years.
    • Show that you have lived for at least 3 months in the state or USCIS district where you apply.
    • Demonstrate continuous residence in the United States for at least 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400.
    • Show that you have been physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years immediately preceding the date of filing Form N-400.
    • Be able to read, write, and speak basic English.
    • Have a basic understanding of U.S. history and government (civics).
    • Be a person of good moral character.

    Demonstrate an attachment to the principles and ideals of the U.S. Constitution.